Scholarship In Australia 2019: International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship At Griffith University Australia
Scholarship In Australia 2019: International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship At Griffith University Australia: Want to study abroad? Griffith University is offering International Student Articulation Partner Excellence Scholarship to the eligible students. The scholarship is open for high-achieving students articulating from an overseas partner institution who are enrolling as a new full-time student in 2019-20.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
Eligible Countries: International Student
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers 25% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA in prior undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Applicant must have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an eligible degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Must have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Applicant must be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University and be receiving credit.
- Students must be articulating directly from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
- The applicant must have not attempted further study prior to articulating into Griffith University from an institution into a program listed under ‘Eligible partners and programs’.
If you do not have a Letter of Offer for your degree program, Check How to apply for instructions on how to lodge an application for admission before lodging a scholarship application.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant can submit the application form.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- The applicant may also need to add a personal statement.
For more information, visit the Official Website