Scholarship In Australia 2019: International Graduate Merit Scholarships At The University Of Melbourne Australia
Scholarship In Australia 2019: International Graduate Merit Scholarships At The University Of Melbourne Australia: The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for the International Graduate Merit Scholarships.
The scholarships are an opportunity for all International students who apply to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business & Economics,
Awardees will receive a 25% -50% fee waivers for the duration of the course.
Application Deadline: Open for 2019
Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply
Type: Scholarships are available for undergraduate coursework program
- There are approximately 15 places available each year
- The program will provide scholarships ranging between 25%-50% fee remission for the duration of the course
Value Of Scholarships: 25 – 50% fee remission
Eligible Course or Subjects: Commerce, economics, and management courses are eligible for this scholarship
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be applying to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business and Economic.
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award if you are applying to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business and Economic.
Candidates interested in Melbourne University Scholarship should Register Now
For more information, visit the Official Website