University Of Koblenz And Landau International STIBET Scholarship In Germany – 2019
University Of Koblenz And Landau International STIBET Scholarship In Germany – 2019: University of Koblenz and Landau is offering the scholarships for international students to pursue a degree program. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the international graduate and postgraduate students to study at the university in Germany.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to between 250 and 300 Euros per month.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 (28th of February each year)
Eligible Countries: International students
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship is awarded to study the entire subject offered by the university.
Type: Graduate & Postgraduate Degree Program
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant should not be a German nationality.
2. Applicant should register at the University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification.
3. Need financial support
he mode of application is offline. When you apply for this scholarship, you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).Scholarship Period of support: maximum 6 months
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at University of Koblenz-Landau
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams (KLIPS-Statement)
- A CV with a passport photo (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay slip)
- Confirmation of registration of the topic of your final paper or final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps, max 1 page)
Send the application and all relevant documents to:
Referat Internationale Zusammenarbeit
– Präsidialamt –
For more information, visit the Official Website