Top Natural Pain Killers
Top Natural Pain Killers: Health they say is wealth, and God as the creator of all things knows the challenges of life and the situation people on earth will face in terms of illness. By himself, he created natural pain killers in order to help mankind relieve themselves when the challenges arise. Mankind has so attached themselves to artificial and mankind products most especially in what they consume. It is imperative for us to know and quit taking too much of man made drugs and learn to embrace natural plants around our environment. The good news is that these natural top pain killers are not costly, neither are they far from us, but in our environment. We see them day to day. Below is the list of these natural pain killers in our environment which most of us are ignorant of:
- GARLIC – Garlic scientifically known as Allium Sativum. It is made up of sulphur is and selenium which is used to relieve joint and muscle pain. You should not forget that together with the olive oil it can help to cure ear infection (earache) because it contains anti oxidant properties Allicin with general formula C6H10S2O. It is also good for toothache. Rather than relying on those over the counter pain killers, this can do a quick relief for you. Also garlic can be used to treat viginal infection in a woman, it can be inserted into the vagina overnight and removed the next morning. It helps relief vaginal infection. It is also good for hair growth.
- CLOVES – Cloves scientifically known as syzygium aromaticum which is aromatic flower buds of a tree mostly used as spice. Cloves is from kingdom plantae. It has major role in the treatment of pain. Cloves is used to treat toothache. It is popularly known as zobo seed.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – Apple cider vinegar is gotten when you crush apples and squeeze out the liquid. It is a vinegar which is gotten from fermented apple juice used in salad dressings and food preservatives. It has a lot of benefits in health. Apple Cider Vinegar helps to prevent heart burns and skin burns and throat burns. It can also be used to treat dandruff.
- TURMERIC – Turmeric is also one of the anti inflammatory agent which belongs to ginger family. Turmeric in traditional manner is called “Indian Saffron”. Turmeric is used to treat Chronic pain of the chest, toothaches, menstrual problems, Lemur hanging etc.
- CHERRIES – Cherries is round, deep and reddish stone fruit that has an amazing taste. Cherries also contain antioxidants and offer a variety of health benefits. Mostly, cherries are used to treat Joint pain.
- PINEAPPLE – Pineapple scientifically is called Ananas Comosus which is an edible multiple fruit. It has a significant health benefits which is for bloating.
- PEPPERMINT – Peppermint scientifically is called Menthax Piperita. It is made from essential oils of peppermint leaves. It has significant health benefits. Treatment of Sore muscles.
- HORSERADISH – Horseradish scientifically is called Armoracia rusticana. Horseradish is from kingdom plantae which is mostly ingredient found in the kitchen. It has variety of health benefits. For Sinus Pains.
- WATER – Water is one of the most common natural pain killers. Drinking water can stimulate the production of synovial fluid which helps to lubricate the joint and reduces inflammation and equally encourage the growth of new cells. Water helps in the treatment of Injury and reduces pain.
- BLUEBERRIES – Blue berries is a flowering plants usually seen in blue color and sometimes purple colored berries. These flowering plants are very high in nutrients which show that they are rich in antioxidants properties. Blue berries have an astounding health benefits. Blue berries are used in the treatment of Urinary tract infections.
- Lemon– Lemon is an essential citrus plant that reliefs us from cold, catarrh, stomach ache and nourishes the skin. It can be used also for weight loss and clearing of spots on the body.