Lt-Col Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarships At LSHTM UK – 2019
Lt-Col Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarships At LSHTM UK – 2019: Elsie and Daphne Kirkpatrick daughters of Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Kirkpatrick’s are funding to set up scholarships to be awarded to outstanding individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK. This scholarship is for the promotion and encouragement of studying in the ophthalmic section’ in memory of their father.
Applications Deadline: 28th March 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: This full-time 1-year studentship will cover
- full tuition fees for MSc Public Health for Eye Care at the overseas fee rate, and
- a maintenance stipend of GBP 16,950.00 paid out as a monthly allowance, and
- GBP 1,500.00 towards MSc project costs, and
- GBP 1,100.00 to be used towards the Alumni Workshop maintenance costs.
- This scholarship is open to all overseas, full-time applicants who hold an offer of admission from the Registry for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care course.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
Step 1: Submit an 2019-20 application for study for the MSc Public Health for Eye Care, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary documents (including references) are submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
Evidence that you meet the School’s English Language requirements must be uploaded to your MSc programme application before the scholarship application deadline.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting the ‘2019-20 Lt-Col Henry Kirkpatrick Scholarship’ option from the drop-down menu. A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
If you have any queries about the application process, scholarship requirements or application deadline, please contact our Scholarships team: email@example.com
For more info, visit the Official Website