Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship In Canada – 2019
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership Scholarship In Canada – 2019: Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is offering up to ten scholarships to masters-level students. The scholarship is open to students from developing countries who are studying in sustainable energy development.
Scholarship Benefits: The applicants have an opportunity to win Up to $23,000 US per year (max. two years).
Number of Scholarships: Up to ten scholarships are available.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2019
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of sustainable energy development.
Type: Master degree program
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake masters-level studies in sustainable energy development.
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019.
- Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed below.
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing your education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and/or extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from your university program of choice
- Upload a copy of your official letter of admission from the university
- If you have not yet received a letter of admission, you can upload an acknowledgment of receipt from your university showing that you have applied for admission
- If you receive your official admission letter after the scholarship application deadline, it is your responsibility to forward it via email to email@example.com by no later than April 19, 2019. If they do not receive your official admission letter by this date, your application will not be considered
- If this application is for the second year of a two-year program, include proof of enrolment
- Program outline: Upload an outline of the curriculum or the courses you will be taking for your master’s program
- University transcript(s)
- Academic Reference Form
- Academic or personal reference letter
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants should register HERE
For more information, visit the Official Website