Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship At LSHTM UK – 2018
Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship At LSHTM UK – 2018: Are you an African Or South Asian student, willing to study in London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)?
We are pleased to inform that the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering scholarships to Africans and South Asians who are committed to improving public health in developing countries and wish to undertake the MSc Public Health for Development course.
This is a Full scholarship program which covers:
- full-time overseas tuition fees for 2018-19 (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- a tax free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Bangladesh; Benin; Botswana; Bhutan; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of Congo; Democratic Republic of Congo; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Eritrea; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; India; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nepal; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Rwanda; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship under this fund, applicants must:
- have been accepted onto the 2018-19 MSc Public Health for Development course; and
- be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries
- have experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- have completed their bachelors degree program with good grades
Application Process: Applicants should follow both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit a Scholarship Application, via the School’s Online Scholarship Application, indicating that you are applying for the 2018-19 Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship. As part of this application you should upload
- a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- a statement of motivation of no more than 1,000 words. Your statement of motivation should address the following:
- a brief biography of your life and career, and
- your reasons for choosing the MSc Public Health for Development, and
- your future plans and ambitions in the field of public health.
For more information, visit the Official Website