Plateau State Polytechnic Freshers Clearance & Registration Procedure
The management of Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY), Barkin Ladi wishes to inform candidates who saw saw their name on the 2014/2015 admission list to proceed for clearance and registration online.
How to process your Admission into 2014/2015 Academic session:
1. If you are successful with admission please proceed to any of the listed banks pay your applicable acceptance fee. Please note at the bank you must make your payment through eTranzact pin vending only. In addition to your acceptance fee, you must also pay online transaction charge of N300 only.
2. On the school website (www.plapoly.edu.ng), go to ‘Prospective Students’ and click on ‘Returning Applicants Login’ to see the screen as shown below.
3. Enter the email address and password you used to apply for admission and login to your profile.
4. Click the “Accept Admission” button to accept the Admission.
5. Click “Select Payment Option”. On the next screen, choose “eTranzact Pin Vending” option and click “Select and Pay Fee”.
6. Enter the Confirmation Number on the payment slip you received from the bank into the space provided and “Click to Verify”.
7. If your payment is successful, you will be able to download your Provisional Admission Letter as well as your acceptance fee receipt
8. Take the admission letter plus your other credentials to designated school admission officer for screening. On successful screening you will be provided with your matric number.
9. Go to the school website, click on current students, select pay fees, enter the matric number you have been given and download your payment invoice. Take a copy of the Payment invoice to listed bank of your choice and pay the applicable school fees plus N500 online transaction charge.
10. Come back to school website, repeat step 9 above, but instead of downloading payment invoice, click on pay fees now, select e-Tranzact pin vending option, enter your confirmation number from the bank and click to verify.
11. On successful verification, download and print out your receipt which also comes with your portal login pin. Detach the pin from the receipt, go to the school website again, click on current students and select portal login, enter your matric number plus the login pin from your receipt.
12. Complete your profile, register your courses for the semester, download your course registration form (CRF), Download your Student Information Form (SIF). Take copies of the form along with your school fees payment receipt to your department to complete for registration.