The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has created an online admission status checking link on her e-Facilities portal. This will enable all 2014 UTME candidates, irrespective of their school of choice, to keep in touch and know when they are offered provisional admission by their individual choice institutions.
Usually, Higher Institutions in the country submits to JAMB their comprehensive admission list for verification. JAMB will then verify and upload the list of approved/successful candidates to the JAMB website before returning the approved list to schools who will in turn upload to their respective websites or paste same within the school campuses.
In other words, candidates can check their admission status on JAMB website even before it’s uploaded on their choice institution’s website.
How To Check 2014/2015 Admission Status on JAMB website:
Follow the steps below to check your admission status on the JAMB e-Facilities portal;
1) Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal via www.jamb.org.ng
2) Click on the “check admission status” link by the left side of the page, under the “2014 UTME” section
3) Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
4) then click the “check admission status” button
If you are having difficulties accessing the “check admission status” link on JAMB website, there is an alternative way to check your status using smart phones. Simply follow the steps below;
1) Download JAMB Mobile Services e-Facility App via google play store on android phones or the store on windows mobile devices, 2) Open the application, then scroll down and tap the “Check Admission Status” option, 3) Enter your Exam Registration No. in the space provided, 4) Select the “2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam” option, 5) Then, tap the button at the end of the page to check your admission status.
NOTE: The lists are uploaded in batches. If you get a response like “NO Admission Offered Yet“, simply check back later to know when your status is updated.