UI supplementary list – 2nd Choice batch Admission List 2013 Out
Following the approval of the 2nd choice and supplementary list of successful candidates for 2013/2014 UTME and Direct Entry admission, the underlisted candidates have been offered PROVISIONAL ADMISSION in their Most Preferred or Supplementary Courses as indicated below.
Successful candidates are expected to pay N20, 000.00 ACCEPTANCE FEE into the U.I. Admission Processing Fee Account:
First Bank of Nigeria Plc, U.I branch, Ibadan (Acct. No – 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000027)
Payment of the N20, 000.00 ACCEPTANCE FEE by candidates is an indication of acceptance of the offer of provisional admission into the department / course indicated against their names.
Candidates are advised to accept the offer of provisional admission not later than Wednesday 19 February 2014, after which the offer may be deemed as forfeited.
2013/2014 2ND CHOICE AND SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION CLEARANCE EXERCISE
The Admissions clearance exercise for the 2nd choice and supplementarycandidates will commence from Monday 10 February, 2014 to Friday 21 February, 2014. The clearance exercise will take place between 8.00 am and 2.00 pm daily at the venues listed below:
Faculties of Arts,Science,Technology and Law: Gamaliel Onosode Garden, Opposite Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Faculties of Education, The Social Sciences, Pharmacy and College of Medicine: Arts Theatre, Department of Theatre Arts.
Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry and Veterinary Medicine: Dean’s Boardroom, White House, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Candidates are also requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
1. Biodata and Acceptance fee forms to be filled and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
2. Institutions copy of the Admission letter (To be printed from jamb website)
3. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip(UTME candidates)
4. Jamb Direct entry print-out (Direct entry candidates)
5. Original and 4 photocopies of your credentials – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL and/or A/LEVEL
6. Ten (10) recent passport size photographs
7. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age
8. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on Letter Headed Papers
9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of N20,000.00 Acceptance Fee